& Brisbane, Queensland
) +61 434 191 543
Extensive experience of 15 years in small and medium-sized computer networks and systems support. Strong background in customer support and support management and documentation. Extensive knowledge in all LAN/WAN topologies, network administration, E-Mail and Internet systems, and PC desktop/server environment. Adept at analyzing users needs and coordinating system designs from concept through to implementation. Exceptional analytical, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to work independently or as an integral part of a team to achieve organizational objectives and goals.
Masters In Information Technology sp. Security
Central Queensland University, Gold Coast
· Specializations: Network Security, Security Ethics
· Grade Point Average 6.083 (Scale 1-7, with 7 being the highest)
· Cisco Certified Network Associate since 2006
Bachelors In Internet Science sp. Internet Applications
· Completed Bachelor degree in Information Technology from University of Wollongong, Dubai
· Microsoft Certified Professional since 2003
· A+ Hardware / Software certified since 2003
April 2013 Current
IT Systems Manager
Dover Artificial Lift, Brisbane (Darra Office), QLD
· Worked on IT projects across Dover Artificial Lift entities across the Australian sector to ensure corporate IT policy implementation and safeguard
· Provided Wide Area Network (WAN) support for connectivity between sites and overseas to Dover Corporate Data Center
· Managed local server profile, finance system, networks and email system, ensuring efficiency and security throughout network
· Managed Routine Backups & Restore Server Data on the fly
· Maintained the local infrastructure (computers, networks, mobiles, printers, thin clients etc)
· Provided onsite and offsite desktop/mobile/network support for approx. 200 users.
· Provided training to users regarding IT knowledge, desktop applications, IT Equipment Training and troubleshooting methods.
· Projects worked on: MYOB transition to Oracle E-business Suite ERP, Enterprise Data Security Remediation, Office 365 E3 Migration from Exchange Project, Desktop/Laptop Encryption Project with Smart Card access, Eco-Printing Project to reduce Printer TCO, Mobile Device Management BYO Device Project, Cloud Backup Project, Mobile Device Usage & Billing Analysis Ongoing Project.
April 2012 November 2012
Level 2 Server Support
Unisys, Brisbane (Milton Office), QLD
Department of Education Queensland Level 2 Service Desk & Server Support
· VMware Virtualized environment of 30+ servers in a Windows environment managing TAFE Schools of Queensland
· Team Supporting well over 10,000 user base with application support and server end issues.
· Mass Software deployments in classrooms and entire site including minor or major rollouts.
· Ensured compliance with company policies and procedures. ITIL standards enforced.
· Participated in the development of improved management information systems and procedures.
· Managed and maintained internal core system infrastructure and hosting infrastructure platforms.
· Responded to escalated calls raised by service desk staff based on priorities.
· Troubleshoot technical issues through to resolution within the SLA timeframe.
· Performed daily administrative tasks of internal and external systems.
· Followed procedures and established guidelines. Managed and updated internal documentation where required.
· Undertook ad hoc tasks assigned by the manager.
· Served as a Lead via management of end-to-end system life cycle development of major projects.
August 2010 March 2012
I.T Field Deployment Team Leader
ACT Logistics, Brisbane (Murarrie - Head Office), QLD
Computer Systems Deployment &Rollout
· Performed routine systems and network maintenance in varied large sized organizations including Brisbane City Council, Suncorp Bank and Department of Community Safety office premises.
Brisbane City Council
· Design, installation, configuration and commissioning of Systems utilizing Microsoft Server operating systems (2003 onwards), SQL Server (2005 onwards), and products in a networked environment.
· Responsibility for the IT element during commissioning, delivery and deployment of products/systems and upgrades, including taking part in the Factory and System Acceptance, as well as providing technical assistance during the deployment phase.
· Provide help and support to customers with IT related problems for the products/systems delivered by the Company.
· Assist with project planning, rollout work, upgrades and system maintenance.
· Strong customer service focus, with a high initiative to delight customers.
· Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills were imperative as the role was high on the client facing aspect
· Design, installation, configuration and commissioning of Systems utilizing 2008 Microsoft Server operating systems and products in a networked environment.
· Assist with proactive server maintenance tasks, routine server health checks, backup configuration, rotations and checks as required.
· Involved with time critical element during commissioning, delivery and deployment of products/systems and upgrades, including participating in the Factory and System Acceptance, as well as providing technical assistance during the deployment phase.
· Working with Remote Server Management via multiple server links using ATM Links
· Experience supporting & maintaining Microsoft Windows operating systems and a proven ability in maintaining and repairing PCs, printers, faxes and multifunctional devices.
Department of Community Safety
· Experienced with Windows 2003/2008 Active Directory design and installation and design and deployment of enterprise-wide Group Policies using Active Directory components.
· Applied corporate security standards, in a role based environment. Implemented and maintained security group policy, delegation of authority, and privileged access in accordance with corporate security standards.
· Participated in internal and third party system security audits, and threat & vulnerability investigations.
· Worked with Active Directory (Security Groups, OUs, Managing Shared Resources), Account Management (Creation, Deletion, Maintenance)
Compass Commercial Brokers L.L.C., Dubai, U.A.E.
Pre-opening as IT Consultant and worked as IT Administrator
· Worked as part of the pre-opening team for delivering IT Infrastructure which comprised of: 2 Locations, 65 Desktops, 3 Servers, 4 Network Printers, Fast SDSL Backbone, 6 Incoming PABX and 24 Outgoing PABX
· Shared FAX, Microsoft Exchange 6.0 and Active Directory running on Windows 2003 SBS
· Structured Cabling and switch management for all node and configured secure wireless access points with Internet and access to all nodes from within office proximity of 200m on both locations
· Windows 2003 Server running VERITAS backup having scheduled jobs
· Custom CRM package designing and outsourcing programming
· Corporate Intranet and website designing.
· OS Expertise:
Proven expertise in administration of Windows server platform like: Active Directory, MS Windows 2000/2003/2008, MS IIS, MS Exchange, MS Share point Services, VMware etc.
· Project Management: Demonstrated experience in project execution, multi-tasking, and strong attention to detail
· PC Software Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98/ME/XP/2000 Pro/2000 Server/2003/2008 Server, Microsoft Office 365 Cloud, Adobe Photoshop, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Fireworks, Sun StarOffice Suite, RedHat Linux, OpenBSD, Suse Linux.
· Excellent communication and team management skills.
· Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a large corporate environment
· High level of enthusiasm and commitment in working under stress and independent
· Strong interpersonal skills and a proven ability to build professional relationships.
· Willingness and highly motivated to learn and adapt to new environments.
2010 Current |Australian Computer Society | Provisional Member
2014 Current | Health Corp | First Aid & CPR
2014 Current | Fire Risk Safety
2014 Current | Manual Handling Safety